Let us help you out.
1. Protect your assets: Smart contracts hold and manage large amounts of funds, and a single fault in the code could potentially result in the loss of everything. A thorough smart contract audit ensures that your code is secure and free of vulnerabilities, protecting your valuable assets.
2. Mitigate risk: Smart contracts are inherently high risk, and engaging a professional security team to conduct a smart contract audit can help mitigate this risk and give you peace of mind.
3. Boost credibility: By demonstrating that your smart contracts have been thoroughly reviewed and tested by a reputable security team, you can increase the credibility of your business and project.
4. Save time and resources: A smart contract audit can save you time and resources in the long run by identifying and addressing potential issues before they become a problem.
5. Stay ahead of the competition: In a rapidly evolving industry, it’s important to stay ahead of the competition and ensure that your business is running smoothly and efficiently. A smart contract audit can help you identify areas for improvement and stay ahead of the curve.
Are you worried about the security and integrity of your smart contracts? Don’t take any chances with your valuable assets – engage a professional security team to thoroughly audit your contracts and provide you with peace of mind.
At Privacy Ninja, we specialize in smart contract audits and have the expertise to ensure that your code is secure and free of faults.
Don’t let a single mistake cost you everything – act now and protect your business with our top-notch audit services.
Leave the probing to us and focus on moving your business forward with confidence.
Trust Privacy Ninja to safeguard your smart contracts and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
blockchain projects protected
Our industry-leading suite of blockchain security analysis tools, combined with hands-on review from our veteran smart contract auditors, ensures that your Ethereum/EVM compatible application is ready for launch and built to protect users.
Get in touch with us to request a smart contract audit. You will need to provide us with your smart contract to scope.
Once our smart contract auditors has checked the smart contract, we’ll send you a quote with a price and an estimated timeline.
You will receive a professional report detailing the findings in the smart contract audit, as well as recommended fixes.
You will have a chance to remediate the smart contract issues, and submit reasons for any rejected suggestions.
Startup mentalities and fast development cycles are typically counter productive to developing perfect, secure code. Launching an MVP or untested functionality puts your users at risk.
A security audit will help you identify ways to improve the security model of your system and identify existing vulnerabilities.
You'll be working with a rockstar team of security professionals who have years of experience in securing smart contracts.
We'll provide you with a fixed quote before starting the work - avoiding any unexpected surprises or add-ons.
We don't just leave you with a pile of bugs. We'll review fixes that you apply to your code to make sure that you've correctly handled the issue.
Our clients' security is of utmost importance to us. We'll work with you until you fully understand the risks and recommended fixes.
We provide you with a comprehensive report detailing our findings, as well as recommended fixes.
We optionally release a public report that can be shared with existing or potential stakeholders, including for listing on an exchange.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get free tips on Data Protection and Data Privacy updates weekly!